HAWAII TRAVEL DIARY

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

 photo IMG_3365_zps0ff78f62.jpg


Can someone take me back?

 photo IMG_3428_zpsfd23a9f1.jpg  photo IMG_3425_zpsdff11462.jpg  photo IMG_3416_zps6b44ced0.jpg  photo IMG_3363_zpsfc985f28.jpg  photo IMG_3394_zpsadbc8806.jpg  photo IMG_3357_zps197eb14c.jpg

Overdue, but supplying me with a high dose of wanderlust on my first day back at uni, here's a few photos and a video of my two and a half week trip to the tropical island of Hawaii. I was lucky enough to have a multitude of experiences - from trekking up canyons, cave exploring on a speedboat and hiking around volcanos, to shopping 'till my travel card was crying, eating scrumptous acai bowls and lugging all the shopping goodness back home in two extra suitcases.

Sephora was a dream, surfing was pretty fantastic. Fourth of July was beautiful and Honolulu was stunning. One Cheesecake Factory experience was definitely not enough. But it was great to have a vacation and to asking my sister to film bits and pieces for me. It's all in the video...see for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments X

 

© daze + amuse All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger