Wattamolla

Monday, March 24, 2014

Mink Pink Dress / Bardot Long Sleeve Top / Topshop Backpack / First image taken by Nic

I came across this article last week on Concrete Playground - an awesome website that keeps you on your toes in relation to what's happening around Sydney. If you've read my previous posts, I'm a tad bit obsessed with finding hidden beaches, so when the words 'waterfalls' and 'near Sydney' were found in the article title - we just had to go exploring.

Wattamolla Beach is roughly 45 minutes to an hour's drive from the Sydney's eastern suburbs. Get there around 6:30pm and the whole place is yours. We unintentionally arrived just in time for sunset, which was a welcome array of pink and purple hues mirrored perfectly in the waters. Just enough time for a quick run and a dance in the waves. Unfortunately we only spotted this little waterfall behind us since we were scarce on time, but I think there was is a larger waterfall further along the lagoon. I'm definitely keeping tabs on this one, and will be back for some more exploring...

7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures so much!
    Looks like a a great place. So beautiful.
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach looks amazing (: hehe it's so cool that you like to discover hidden beaches! I have got a friend who's obsessed with discovering hidden cafe! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so beautiful

    followed you x

    vagabondandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Please transport me there now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments X

 

© daze + amuse All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger